- This ticket is valid for time of travel only.
- This ticket cannot be altered resold transferred or refunded.
- If for any reason ,the holder fails to report before the departure time ,the company accepts no responsibility for such passenger.
- The ticket is treated as used if the holder fails to utilize it as indicated there on.
- The ticket holder must report at the booking office 30 minutes before the specified time on the ticket.
- Drinking any kind of alcohol, chewing miraa or smoking in the coach is not allowed
- Luggage is carried at owners’ risk. The company cannot be held responsible for damage losses or delay.
- The management reserves the right to change the coach without prior notice or refund
- If any case a passenger breaks his journey en-route no refund can be made.
- Passengers are requested to ensure correctness at the booking office as mistakes cannot be rectified later.
- Stricly no luggage should be passed through the window.
- The passenger should ensure that the amount paid is clearly indicated on the ticket as per one’s destination.
- Time and date of booking should appear clearly on the ticket.
- Accompanied luggage is charged if space permits.